How I can help you
Attorney, consumer and government relations, board member community bank and non-profits boards. Retired following 30.5 years with Nationwide as AVP Corporate Governance and Secretary/Assistant Secretary in the Office of General Counsel, Officer of Customer Relations, Director of Government Relations, National Staff Claims Counsel and National Commercial Accounts Claims Attorney. Earlier experience with law firm and community access television. Currently Of Counsel with law firm and adjunct faculty teaching MBA business ethics and corporate social responsibility and negotiation at Ohio Dominican University.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Government & Regulations
- Legal Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Media and Communications
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Juris Doctor law degree and bachelors degree in political science.